Samuel L.Jackson as comic book hero “Nick Fury”? – Maybe. Talking with Tiscali.co.za, the “SWAT” star was informed how much he looked like the action-figure, "Yeah, I know! I’ve seen that… the guy from Shield…Yeah, Nick Fury. I actually have those. Well… okay…. I talked to them actually. Jackson says he met with Avi Arad and Marvel about a film. "I had a meeting a couple of months ago. And we were talking about trying to find the possibilities there. Actually, I am already a superhero – in an animated film.” Jackson’s starring in “The Invincibles”, giving voice to “Mr Incredible’s best friend. I’m Frozon." Jackson adds, "I’ve got superpowers, man! – I can make things freeze… Yeah, it was cool, spent about five, six months making that, off and on." Was it fun? "Yeah, it was fun, – specially ’cause you can’t see Anything, not while you’re doing it. All we had was the character picture on the wall, but they hadn’t done the animation. It’s like doing a radio play." Meantime, Dark Horizons has a story on Marvel’s upcoming slate which mentions that a big name star is attached to “Nick Fury”. See hereThanks to ‘Matthew’.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.