Moviehole’s received details as to what the titles of the new “Prophecy” sequels will be; having formerly only been known as “The Prophecy 4” and “The Prophecy 5”. The gang at Dimension – releasing the two direct-to-video sequels – have sat down, poured the Joe and come up with "The Prophecy: Uprising" for part 4 and "The Prophecy: Forsaken" for part 5. “Uprising” stars John Light, Sean Pertwee, Kari Wuhrer, Jason London and Doug Bradley. “Forsaken” stars Kari Wuhrer, Jason Scott Lee, John Light, Jason London and Tony Todd. The first film centres on an ancient manuscript which is still writing itself, known as the Lexicon, which foretells of the coming of the anti-Christ. It falls into the hands of a woman (Kari Wuhrer) who is pursued by angel’s intent on obtaining the information in the book. Thanks to ‘The Master of Horror’
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.