‘Bill Bonney’ checks in with an update on the long-in-the-making “Semper Occultus” and this time, seems the Material Girl might be involved. “Word on the London streets is that writer/producer Ben Trebilcook (Die Hardest) has sough Madonna to assist him with his most precious first-own feature project, spy thriller Semper Occultus. Apparently, Trebilcook has penned a role for the Queen of pop. An FBI Agent who is more than a little corrupt. Trebilcook, whom is still gunning for Die Hard glory (and actually has an amazing array of support from fan-bases to big noises at the NYPD) is rumored to have contacted Madonna and her Maverick co for producing support and interest in the Fed character role in his intended franchise to rival Bond and Zeta Jones’ in-development ‘Grace Flint’ spy series. Mike Hurst of Baby Juice Express directs.” Last we heard Kelly Brook and Jason Statham were involved. We assume that’s kaput now.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.