The ever-so-busy Adam Sandler has been roped into another flick. He’ll star in “Click”, a comedy that centers on a workaholic architect who finds a universal remote that allows him to fast-forward and rewind to different parts of his life, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Complications arise when the remote starts to overrule his choices. Production on the Columbia Pictures/Revolution Studios project is set to begin in April. The script was written by "Bruce Almighty" screenwriters Steve Koren and Mark O’Keefe. No director is currently attached. Sandler is currently shooting the James L. Brooks-directed cross-cultural comedy/drama “Spanglish”. Maybe if Adam had such a remote he could skip over that whole part of his where he was doing a film called "Going Overboard". The rest hasn’t been too bad to him I gotta say.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.