There mightn’t be much movement on the “House of 1000 Corpses” sequel, but Rob Zombie’s definitely not shying away from movies. According to Variety, Rocker Zombie and author-cartoonist Steve Niles have created Creep Entertainment International, a horror-themed production company. The company will begin with three comic book projects that, down the road, are expected to be adapted for films: “The Nail” with Dark Horse Comics; “Bigfoot” with IDW Comics; and “Lords of Salem”, a combo music-comics project. All tales were co-written by Zombie and Niles. The books will be illustrated by some established comic talents. "Comics have become the storyboards for movies," Zombie told Variety. "All our comicbooks are stand-alones and are done in a movie way. We’re actually working backwards – these look like comic adaptations of films." Niles has already started to write “The Nail”, which is peopled with 1970s-style satanic bikers and wrestlers. Lords of Salem is based on a satanic band.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.