Dark Horizons had another update on the new “Pink Panther” movie. Says the scooper, “Last night at the Hollywood premiere of "Cheaper By the Dozen," director Shawn Levy confirmed a couple of Pink Panther items that Dark Horizons were able to offer the scoop on: Steve Martin’s rewrite dispenses with the character of Cato in favor of a Chinese cop partner for Clouseau called Pon Ton. Levy stated that the two characters attack one another to keep their reflexes sharp. Funny French cop and Chinese cop solving crimes together certainly sounds like the "Rush Hour" franchise to me. Quick reminder that awhile back, MGM and Ivan Reitman were courting Chris Tucker to play Clouseau and in an interview conducted shortly before "Around the World in 80 Days" started shooting, Jackie Chan confirmed he was considering co- starring in the latest Pink Panther”
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.