Dark Horizons had another update on the new “Pink Panther” movie. Says the scooper, “Last night at the Hollywood premiere of "Cheaper By the Dozen," director Shawn Levy confirmed a couple of Pink Panther items that Dark Horizons were able to offer the scoop on: Steve Martin’s rewrite dispenses with the character of Cato in favor of a Chinese cop partner for Clouseau called Pon Ton. Levy stated that the two characters attack one another to keep their reflexes sharp. Funny French cop and Chinese cop solving crimes together certainly sounds like the "Rush Hour" franchise to me. Quick reminder that awhile back, MGM and Ivan Reitman were courting Chris Tucker to play Clouseau and in an interview conducted shortly before "Around the World in 80 Days" started shooting, Jackie Chan confirmed he was considering co- starring in the latest Pink Panther”
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.