Tom Arnold seems to have finally given up on a “True Lies 2” [bet you never saw that day ever coming?] and is forging ahead with a number of Schwarzenegger-less projects. According to Variety, Roseanne’s former sparring partner will write the MGM comedy “There Goes the Neighborhood” and he’s also written “The Kid and I”, an action comedy that he did for a wealthy entrepreneur who was looking to create a starring opportunity for his physically challenged son. The former is about a wealthy woman who gets revenge on her cheating husband with a neighborhood car detailer, with Arnold expected to play the detailer. The trade says that though many moneyed entrepreneurs have shown a willingness to open their wallets to the film industry, “The Kid and I” is one of the most unusual projects put together in Hollywood in recent memory. The film will be financed by Alec Gores, who became rich by buying and fixing companies under his Gores Technology banner. Though his brother Sam runs the Paradigm percentery, Gores said he only sparked to the film business because son Eric has put his energy into becoming an actor.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.