IGN FilmForce are definitely in the loop when it comes to the George Reeves biopic – “Truth, Justice and the American Way” – with their latest update signalling a “Matrix” star to put on Superman’s tights. Says the site, “The Allen Coulter-directed project is aiming to begin filming in Los Angeles this March or April. Location scouting, production design work, and casting are currently underway. The oft-mentioned Benicio Del Toro is awaiting further script revisions before committing to play Lamar Moglio, the fictionalized private eye hired by Reeves’ mother to investigate her son’s curious death. If Del Toro passes then the role might go to Coulter’s Sopranos star James Gandolfini. Oscar-nominees Sharon Stone and Annette Benning are said to be in the running to portray Reeves’ spurned lover Toni Mannix with The Ring’s Naomi Watts as Lenore Lemmon, the thesp’s younger squeeze (‘scuse the pun). And who might portray George Reeves? Hugh Jackman, Ben Affleck, and Dennis Quaid have all been approached for the part at different times. Now Keanu Reeves has met with Coulter about the lead. Should the Matrix star pass then Viggo Mortensen (Lord of the Rings) might be offered the role.” Thanks to ‘Stax’
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.