Majandra Delfino, who played Maria on TV’s “Roswell” answered some questions on her mediablvd.com message board about, well, anything and everything. One of the questions she was asked is whether or not she’d be interested in doing a fourth season of the series, or better still, the rumoured film that’s supposed to be in the works. “Hell yeah! I don’t know about another season though! Phew! Hopefully people had a nice break and they would be a little more fun at the work place. I just did an episode of Boston Public and I realized that not all TV show set’s have to feel like a funeral. It gives me hope for the future!” She also touched upon a new film she’s doing called “Celeste in the City”. “I am having fun. I have a week left. It’s been tough with Christmas coming and all but It’ll be nice to get home and do the whole Christmas thing. I love the script of this movie and I really love the cast they are fun and appreciative and sweet and giving. That makes things great. I could do this forever (in LA of course! I miss my home!)” Thanks to Crashdown.com
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
- Where will the new Ghostbusters take place? - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.