‘John’ gave us the heads up on this link, which seems to feature the first pic of Edward Furlong in ‘Crow’ make-up from “Wicked Prayer”. Co-star David Boreanaz talked to the Los Angeles Daily News and praised young Furlong’s performance in the film. "He did a great job as the Crow. He’s really a good actor. I was surprised,” says Boreanaz. He adds "We raised the bar for each other and really had an amazing time getting into what we were doing. We got into each other’s face. We’re both very physical. I was surprised we didn’t get hurt doing the fight scenes. There were a lot of bruises, though.’ Danny Trejo also has a part in the film. He tells About.com, “I play a Baptist Minister Indian chief. Fallen from grace. I’m actually a good guy in this, Baptist minister. He’s the chief of the tribe that hates Eddie Furlong’s character, The Crow. I scream at him, "How did God choose you?" And it’s funny because he turns around and says, "Your daughter did." My daughter is Emmanuelle [Chriqui], his love interest.” Thanks to Superhero Hype.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.