At a recent screening I overheard an interesting response after seeing the trailer for Bob De Niro’s latest "Hide and Seek". A young lass spoke "Why does he keep doing this shit? Doesn’t he realize it’s just more rubbish?". Whether he does or not, ones got to say it’s a fair claim : Mr Tribeca has been swimming in some pretty salty waters for a while. Even "Meet the Fockers" played as wonky as my mildly-melted vinyl copy of "Stars on 45".
Might the cinema great be leaving the middling behind? Maybe, according to a report at Digital Spy.
According to the site, De Niro and Martin Scorsese are talking about doing a sequel to one of ‘their’ best efforts : "Taxi Driver". "I was talking with Martin Scorsese about doing what I guess you’d call a sequel to Taxi Driver, where Travis Bickle is older", says De Niro.
Um, Yah, Yes Please! Enough with the ‘Fockin’ money-grabs and back to the great guns you’re renowned for.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.