At a recent screening I overheard an interesting response after seeing the trailer for Bob De Niro’s latest "Hide and Seek". A young lass spoke "Why does he keep doing this shit? Doesn’t he realize it’s just more rubbish?". Whether he does or not, ones got to say it’s a fair claim : Mr Tribeca has been swimming in some pretty salty waters for a while. Even "Meet the Fockers" played as wonky as my mildly-melted vinyl copy of "Stars on 45".
Might the cinema great be leaving the middling behind? Maybe, according to a report at Digital Spy.
According to the site, De Niro and Martin Scorsese are talking about doing a sequel to one of ‘their’ best efforts : "Taxi Driver". "I was talking with Martin Scorsese about doing what I guess you’d call a sequel to Taxi Driver, where Travis Bickle is older", says De Niro.
Um, Yah, Yes Please! Enough with the ‘Fockin’ money-grabs and back to the great guns you’re renowned for.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.