John Ratzenberger – best known as Cliff from TV’s "Cheers" – says he won’t be coming back for "Toy Story 3", if Pixar aren’t involved.
"I’ll only be involved in another Toy Story if Pixar is invovled", Ratzenberger, the voice of Hamm the Piggy Bank, tells IESB. "I’m a Pixar Guy…I actually got a Pixar Tattoo on my back".
He continues, "I’ve been in every Pixar film there is. I play on the Pixar softball team, I don’t want to give up my position on first base".
Ratzenberger says he’s just started on next year’s "Cars" over at Pixar, then he looks set to direct a movie about an undercover DEA agent whose story he recently snagged the rights to.
Walt Disney Studios is actively proceeding with a second sequel to Pixar Animation’s "Toy Story" franchise, without Pixar. Tim Allen and Tom Hanks are rumoured to be returning.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.