Former "Amgel" star Amy Acker has a new ‘work wanted’ billboard wrapped around her. Seems the talented brunette has been dropped from the forthcoming series "The Unit", according to E Online.
"I guess she is no longer a part of that show", says she site. "So sorry, I didn’t know. Just heard from her rep that: "She’s been vacationing in Europe, and they have opted to go in another direction from the original pilot." Hmph".
A scooper on a Blog mentioned this a few days back. "Just arrived back from the Quo’toth con which Amy was a guest. She was soo lovely and just brill. Amy told us though that CBS has recasted her role in ‘The Unit’, couldn’t believe it when she told us. Sooo looking forward to seeing that and Amy was really disappointed as she would have started filming next week. Bastards CBS", says the post. "Also Amy said that she was talking to Joss [Whedon] a couple of weeks ago and he said movies are definately on the cards, just don’t know when".
The Hour long show, which looks at the life of Delta Force agents, is scheduled for mid-season. It stars Scott Foley and Dennis Haysbert.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.