The esteemed international faces of Colin Friels ["Darkman", "Dark City", "Malcolm"] and Bruce Spence ["Star Wars Episode III"] will star in the Australian Project Greenlight movie, "Solo".
The "Solo" script, written by writer/director Morgan O’Neill, recently won Movie Extra’s ‘Project Greenlight Australia’ $1 million filmmaker competition.
Colin Friels stars as Barrett, an enforcer who works for a group of businessmen known as “The Gentlemen”. They operate within the fertile realm of the Sydney Underworld. Barrett needs to get out, out of Sydney. Out of the game. Which is, of course, easier said than done.
The flick begins filming in Sydney later this month and will also star Bojana Novakovic ["Marking Time"], Angie Milliken ["MDA"] Linal Haft ["Soft Fruit"] and actor/comedian Anh Do ["The Finished People"].
"Solo" will be released in cinemas and will then screen on Movie Extra.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.