Eliza Dushku has her sights set on Invisible Jet
The ever-so-welcomingly foxy Eliza Dushku [“Tru Calling”] has a message for Joss Whedon : She wants to be “Wonder Woman”.
Dushku, who worked with Whedon on both “Buffy” and “Angel”, says she’d like to be considered for the role of the Invisible Jet-flying superheroine, which Whedon’s writing and directing.
“Joss is doing a little movie called Wonder Woman. I’d slap on the Dukes for that!”, the actress told attendees at Saturday’s Wizard World Convention in Boston.
Next, says the 24-year-old actress, is “Nobel Son about a dysfunctional family. The father, played by Alan Rickman, wins the Nobel Prize. I play City Hall, and insane asylum escapee. Bill Pullman, Danny Devito and Peter Boyle are also in it.
Thanks to ‘Kaity’!, ‘Christine’
The movie will shoot in January with a budget around the $40 million range.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.