Co-star of the original back for 8th sequel?
Charles Cyphers, who played in the original “Halloween”, tells Dread Central that he might be reprising his role as Sheriff Brackett for the forthcoming “Halloween : Retribution”.
“They’ve been talking about it, so we’ll see.” he told the site, “I’m about the only one left that hasn’t been killed, so now they’re digging real deep down.”
Producers of the Ninth “Halloween” movie, the Weinstein Brothers, rumoured to be centering on a relative of Dr.Loomis’s, have apparently also been in talks with a few other actors, including Gina Phillips, for roles in the new film.
According to The Gateway, the film is set for a release sometime in 2006.
Cyphers, whose currently filming a part in the upcoming horror flick “Sin-Jin Smyth”, didn’t have much news on the project, so the site states he could indeed be being chased down for a role in the rumoured “Halloween” remake?
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.