Michael Keaton up for the Joker?
Seems about as likely as the AFI Saluting Paris Hilton’s film career, but never the less, an interesting rumour has hit the always-open ISH.
According to Dark Horizons, original “Batman” (1989) star Michael Keaton might be set to trade suits. Yep, according to a scooper, he’s being eyed for the role of ‘The Joker’ in the forthcoming “Batman Begins” sequel.
Keaton, whose expressed his love for the recent “Batman Begins” (mainly because a prequel idea is something he suggested back when they asked him to do the third film – which he consequently turned down), would play the clown prince of crime to Christian Bale’s Batman.
The upcoming sequel – still untitled, so stop sending me the ‘it’s going to be called ‘Batman goes Hawaiian’” emails – will also re-introduce to the series, Harvey Dent, rumoured to be played by “Scream” star Liev Schreiber.
Keep your eyes glued to the screen – Not that close! – for further updates.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.