Michael Keaton up for the Joker?
Seems about as likely as the AFI Saluting Paris Hilton’s film career, but never the less, an interesting rumour has hit the always-open ISH.
According to Dark Horizons, original “Batman” (1989) star Michael Keaton might be set to trade suits. Yep, according to a scooper, he’s being eyed for the role of ‘The Joker’ in the forthcoming “Batman Begins” sequel.
Keaton, whose expressed his love for the recent “Batman Begins” (mainly because a prequel idea is something he suggested back when they asked him to do the third film – which he consequently turned down), would play the clown prince of crime to Christian Bale’s Batman.
The upcoming sequel – still untitled, so stop sending me the ‘it’s going to be called ‘Batman goes Hawaiian’” emails – will also re-introduce to the series, Harvey Dent, rumoured to be played by “Scream” star Liev Schreiber.
Keep your eyes glued to the screen – Not that close! – for further updates.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.