Michelle Yeoh might be starring in Spielberg sequel
I’ve been hearing Michelle Yeoh’s name in relation to the next “Indiana Jones” for longer than Paris has had her cherry popped – the rumour popped up about six years ago online that the former Bond girl was in talks for the super sequel – and this weekend, the news has resurfaced.
The Indy Experience reports that it’s looking more and more likely that Yeoh [“Tomorrow Never Dies”, “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon”] will indeed co-star in the forthcoming “Indiana Jones 4″.
The actress just worked with director Steven Spielberg on “Memoirs of a Geisha”, and the two apparently discussed the “Indy” part on the set of that.
Yeoh previously starred in the “Indiana Jones”-esque “Magnificent Warriors” in 1987.
The new “Indiana Jones” film, so far starring Harrison Ford and Laura Dutta, will go before the cameras in 2006.
Thanks to ‘Eddie’
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.