Producers say Adrian appears in flashbacks
The Los Angeles Times reports that – and despite her son, Jason Schwartzman, telling us last week that he knew nothing about it! – Talia Shire will indeed be back to reprise her role as Adrian in the forthcoming “Rocky Balboa”.
Yep, that’s right, her character is six-feet-under in the script, but that doesn’t mean she’s not fit for a flashback or three, right?
Meanwhile, people are still in giggle fits about the prospect of a new “Rocky” movie.
“You can’t turn on television without someone making fun of it,” Revolution Studio’s Joe Roth said. “Jokes like, ‘Who’s he going to fight, Alan Alda?’ Or, ‘Who’s he going to fight, an HMO?’ . It’s very easy to be cynical.”
Roth said he expected the announcement to trigger some humour, but added: “I’m surprised at the vehemence [toward the new Rocky project]. I don’t want to believe people can be that nasty. They should reserve judgment, frankly, at least, until they read the script.”
Thanks to ‘AB King’
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.