Dial M for “Casino Royale”
Looks like Judi Dench is going to have to hit the skin cream.
The veteran actress is set to reprise her role as M for the James Bond prequel (!) “Casino Royale”.
“I heard today that I’m not going to be in London. I’m going to get to go to Prague and The Bahamas,” she tells Empire Online. “They’re getting me out of my box. It’s a whole film there. I’m very much looking forward to working with Daniel [Craig], but I’ve not even read a script yet. All I know is that we’re due to start in February.”
Meantime, David Walliams, best known for his role on the hit comedy series “Little Britain”, has asked producers to write him into the next 007 flick. He wants to play “a pervy hitman”, he told The Sun.
“The guy who does our music on ‘Little Britain’ does the Bond films and I keep trying to beg him, ‘Surely you can get me in somewhere?’ I love James Bond,” he said. “I could play a slightly pervy hitman who liked to cause James Bond some pain but ultimately he can’t really do much because he has a sore hand”.
You can keep hoping I guess.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.