“Scary Movie” star doing British sci-fi comedy
Anna Faris is about to get the Poms a little hot under the collar.
The “Scary Movie” babe is joining Brit comics Chris O’Dowd, Marc Wootan and Dean Lennox Kelly for the Sci-Fi comedy “Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel”, set in the Queen’s Country.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Gareth Carrivick is directing the movie, which will be a Picturehouse release in association with BBC Films and HBO Films.
The script, written by Jamie Mathieson, follows three social outcasts — two geeks and a cynic — as they attempt to navigate a time-travel conundrum in the middle of a British pub. Faris plays a girl from the future who sets the adventure in motion.
Shooting is due to start next week in the U.K.
Faris, who starred in all four of the “Scary Movie” films, is attached to star in an untitled comedy about a centerfold for Happy Madison and Paramount. The project is based on her idea and is being written by Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten “Kiwi” Smith.
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.