Rumored to be up for Stevie Nicks biopic
Hot on the heels of those reports that Kristen ‘Wicked’ Chenowrth is set to boob-up as Dolly Parton in a film (see here) comes some fast-spreading hearsay that another young actress is also about to get acquainted with a Shure SM58 (a microphone, that is).
Lindsay Lohan, apparently pretty good in Emilio Estevez’s comeback pic “Bobby”, is said to be waxing lyrical with those-that-matter about playing Stevie Nicks in a movie.
Lohan – who assumingly will actually sing in the movie – will play a younger (well, duh) version of the Fleetwood Mac front woman, in a film that will chronicle the strawy blonde rocker’s times and trials of the 70s and 80s.
“Lindsay loves the music of that era, and people have told her she has the same distinctive gravelly voice as Stevie’s”, an insider (gotta love them) tells Life + Style. (You may recall that Lohan covered Stevie’s hit, “Edge of Seventeen”, on her record released last year).
Lohan, 20, has apparently already suggested Jared Leto (poor schmuck needs something good after “Alexander”) play Nicks’ on/off lover Lindsey Buckingham.
Two interesting choices, but its typical of you, Hollywood to “go your own way… You can call it another lonely day….You can go your own way”.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.