Anderson’s latest is made of woody
Everyone’s favourite Reagan-era bartender, Woody Harrelson, will headline the next film for “Machinst” helmer Brad Anderson.
Also joining Harrelson for the exercise-program – well, people do seem to lose a shit load of weight working for Anderson, don’t they? – are Samantha Morton, Kate Mara, Eduardo Noriega, Ben Kingsley and Thomas Kretschmann.
According to Variety, “Trans-Siberian” is a crime thriller that revolves around an American couple (Harrelson and Morton) traveling on the Trans-Siberian Railway from China to Moscow. When they meet another couple (Mara and Noriega), the result is a train ride full of deception and murder. Kingsley and Kretschmann will play Russian police officers pursuing the couples.
The $15 million dollar pic (cheap stuff) starts up Dec. 11 in Beijing, Russia and Lithuania.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.