On the rumours he is involved in the WWII film
There have been more rumours about who’ll be starring in Quentin Tarantino’s long-planned WWII movie “Inglorious Bastards” movie than there has different men in Paris Hilton’s Spa. Today, one guy (Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis have been mentioned too) that’s been long linked to the movie, Sylvester Stallone, told readers on Aint it Cool News that he’d love to be involved in the film – and in fact, he was nearly onboard Tarantino’s “Grind House”.
“I would love to work with Quentin Tarantino and had heard rumors about this World War II epic”, said Stallone, who has been answering fan questions on AICN all week. “I would be insane not to work with such a brilliant filmmaker. I was hoping to work with Quentin in his new GRINDHOUSE film, but unfortunately ROCKY and RAMBO duties prevented that from happening.”
Hmmm. Wonder who Stallone was up for in “Grind House”? Possibly, ‘Stuntman Mike’?
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
- Karl Urban will see Pete’s Dragon - January 30, 2015
- Superbowl Spot : Terminator Genisys - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.