Michelle Pfeiffer will make a cameo appearance
The tiny twosome from Sandler pic “Big Daddy”, siblings Cole and Dylan Sprouse, have reportedly scored the lead roles in a remake of “The Prince & The Pauper”, according to The Palm Beach Post.
The film, co-starring Ed Lauter (“Not Another Teen Movie”), Dedee Pfieffer and Sally Kellerman, Vincent Spano (“Silence”) and Dean Cain, is inspired by Mark Twain’s vintage yarn about a prince and a beggar trading places. Michelle Pfeiffer, obviously a good sport, has also agreed to make a cameo appearance in the film.
One of the guys behind the movie is Jonathan Crane, the chap behind the “Look Who’s Talking” movies.
The Sony pic is currently shooting, and will be until Christmas. It’ll be squeezed onto a 2007 release schedule shortly.
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
- Jane Levy to star in Bushwick - March 5, 2015
- The first clip from The Gunman - March 5, 2015
- Goldblum, Hemsworth join Independence Day 2 - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.