Michelle Pfeiffer will make a cameo appearance
The tiny twosome from Sandler pic “Big Daddy”, siblings Cole and Dylan Sprouse, have reportedly scored the lead roles in a remake of “The Prince & The Pauper”, according to The Palm Beach Post.
The film, co-starring Ed Lauter (“Not Another Teen Movie”), Dedee Pfieffer and Sally Kellerman, Vincent Spano (“Silence”) and Dean Cain, is inspired by Mark Twain’s vintage yarn about a prince and a beggar trading places. Michelle Pfeiffer, obviously a good sport, has also agreed to make a cameo appearance in the film.
One of the guys behind the movie is Jonathan Crane, the chap behind the “Look Who’s Talking” movies.
The Sony pic is currently shooting, and will be until Christmas. It’ll be squeezed onto a 2007 release schedule shortly.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.