In theaters May 2008
Pinch me. Fuckin’ Pinch me. Make it hurt like a dominatrix giving two-for-ones.
Word has just fluttered online – coincidentally only moments after I chastised them for the lengthy delay in “Caffeinated Clint” – that George Lucas and Steven Spielberg have finally announced production on “Indiana Jones 4”.
Yep, they’re still filming next year. They have a script. They have a star. They have a saddle. They have a studio. They have a stretcher [for Harrison].
“It’s going to be fantastic. It’s going to be the best one yet,” The guy who pushed Jar Jar Binks on us, tells The Associated Press.
Lucas, who said part of the film will shoot in Los Angeles, kept mum about the plot, but said that the latest action flick will be a “character piece” that will include “very interesting mysteries. I think it’s going to be really cool”.
All we’ve gotta do now is, well, hope and pray that Lucas doesn’t stuff this one up. If he doesn’t, it could be the most exciting thing about May 2008 – and the cinematic blockbuster that Harrison Ford needs to regain his crown as the sovereign of cinema.
And on that note, Happy New Year!
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.