Newcomer might snag Vesper role
A frontrunner has emerged for the role of Bond Girl Vesper Lynd in “Casino Royale” and surprisingly enough, she ain’t going to cost $20 million to hire.
28-year-old Rachael Stirling is the daughter of Diana Rigg, a former Bond Girl herself, having starred in “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”. Keeping it all in the family indeed.
Stirling’s other film credits include Ben Elton’s “Maybe Baby” with Hugh Laurie, and “Still Crazy”, with Stephen Rea and Billy Connolly.
“Rachael’s dark sultry looks and pedigree as an actress make her a favorite with producers,” an insider told The Sun.
From the sounds of it, every A-actress in tinseltown has passed on the project so now they’re going for “the look”. It’s believed “Mission : Impossible 2” vixen Thandie Newton is the most recent name to have passed on playing the role.
Whatever the case, the newspaper reports that “Casino Royale” will have its bond girl by the end of the week.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.