Newcomer might snag Vesper role
A frontrunner has emerged for the role of Bond Girl Vesper Lynd in “Casino Royale” and surprisingly enough, she ain’t going to cost $20 million to hire.
28-year-old Rachael Stirling is the daughter of Diana Rigg, a former Bond Girl herself, having starred in “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”. Keeping it all in the family indeed.
Stirling’s other film credits include Ben Elton’s “Maybe Baby” with Hugh Laurie, and “Still Crazy”, with Stephen Rea and Billy Connolly.
“Rachael’s dark sultry looks and pedigree as an actress make her a favorite with producers,” an insider told The Sun.
From the sounds of it, every A-actress in tinseltown has passed on the project so now they’re going for “the look”. It’s believed “Mission : Impossible 2” vixen Thandie Newton is the most recent name to have passed on playing the role.
Whatever the case, the newspaper reports that “Casino Royale” will have its bond girl by the end of the week.
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
- Production begins on Da Vinci Code 3 : Italian Tourism Promo - April 28, 2015
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.