Marc Blucas toplines new Indy thriller
Former “Buffy, the Vampire Slayer” star Marc Blucas has won his first starring role.
Blucas – who left the series just before it started descending down the cylinder – will topline director Gideon Raff’s “The Killing Floor”, from executive producers Doug Liman and Avi Arad, a contemporary thriller set in the high-stakes world of Manhattan.
Blucas plays David, a chap who moves into a coveted 3-story penthouse apartment, and begins receiving violent crime scene photographs that appear to have taken place in the apartment, followed by stalker videotapes of his every movement. Despite the involvement of NYPD Detective Soll, an affair with his ravishing neighbor, Audrey and the assurances of his assistant, Rebecca, David begins to lose his mind.
We can also reveal that “Roswell” babe Shiri Appleby has also won a role in this film.
- Greg Mclean gunning for Belco Experiment - April 1, 2015
- Bloodline returning for season two - April 1, 2015
- What a Croc! - April 1, 2015
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.