Making a movie in New Orleans soon
Seems Steven Seagal isn’t a bad guy after all. In an effort to get some currency back into the ravaged New Orleans community, the big guy has insisted he shoot his new movie “Prince of Pistols” in New Orleans.
Writer Joe Halpin says, “I just left there after scouting a few locations. It’s pretty sad. A lot of devastation. That’s one of the main reasons Steven insisted on shooting it there – he wants to get some money back into the community.”
Haplin claims the film, which could be Seagal’s semi-comeback, is “ a modern day tale of revenge. There’ll be lots of Blues legends in it. And it will feature some of Steven’s own music. This one has a bigger budget and is with Screen Gems”.
“Prince of Pistols” is one of several films about to get going in the New Orleans area. Tony Scott’s prepping “Déjà vu” in the area, and Dan Myrick is set to film “Solstice” nearby.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.