Rachel McAdams being considered?
According to The Hollywood Reporter, though “Casino Royale” has officially started filming – they’re still without a villain and a female lead.
Although it isn’t unprecedented for a studio to begin principal photography on a film with two major cast elements unsettled, it is unusual for a project of this budget and scope. However, a source familiar with the Martin Campbell-helmed production said scenes involving James Bond’s love interest don’t begin for more than a month, and the studio still has some breathing room before compromising the film’s schedule.
“They’re talking to three to four girls right now,” “Royale” scribe Paul Haggis said. “Every week I read there’s a new Bond girl, and I call them and they say, No, you idiot.”
At the moment, says the trade, it seems to be between the oft-rumoured Thandie Newton (“Crash”) and rising superstar Rachel McAdams (“The Notebook”).
An insider tells the trade that they’re much closer to signing someone to play the film’s villain than they are on deciding who they want to play the lead Bond girl.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.