Matthew Fox and Kristen Bell making it big
It’s funny, I was just thinking last night ‘I wonder whether Lost will help Matthew Fox’s film career?’ and seems The Hollywood Reporter has an answer.
Fox, who plays Jack on TV smash “Lost”, has been signed to co-star with Matthew McConaughey in a new untitled football drama from “Charlies Angels” director McG.
The Warner Bros. project is about events following the 1970 plane crash that killed members of the West Virginia-based Marshall University football team, along with most of its coaching staff, sports commentators and many of its local boosters.
McConaughey has been cast as a determined coach named Jack Lengyel, who tries to rebuild the team. Fox is playing coach Red Dawson, who works with Lengyel.
The film marks Fox’s first studio film since 1993’s “My Boyfriend’s Back” co-starring Andrew Lowery.
Meanwhile, another popular young TV star, “Veronica Mars” starlet Kristen Bell, has snagged a role in a new comedic drama called “Fanboys”, about four “Star Wars” fanboys from the Midwest who drive across the country to honor the wish of their dying friend who wanted to see “The Phantom Menace” at Lucas’s ranch. It co-stars Jay Baruchel, Chris Marquette and Sam Huntington.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.