Matthew Fox and Kristen Bell making it big
It’s funny, I was just thinking last night ‘I wonder whether Lost will help Matthew Fox’s film career?’ and seems The Hollywood Reporter has an answer.
Fox, who plays Jack on TV smash “Lost”, has been signed to co-star with Matthew McConaughey in a new untitled football drama from “Charlies Angels” director McG.
The Warner Bros. project is about events following the 1970 plane crash that killed members of the West Virginia-based Marshall University football team, along with most of its coaching staff, sports commentators and many of its local boosters.
McConaughey has been cast as a determined coach named Jack Lengyel, who tries to rebuild the team. Fox is playing coach Red Dawson, who works with Lengyel.
The film marks Fox’s first studio film since 1993’s “My Boyfriend’s Back” co-starring Andrew Lowery.
Meanwhile, another popular young TV star, “Veronica Mars” starlet Kristen Bell, has snagged a role in a new comedic drama called “Fanboys”, about four “Star Wars” fanboys from the Midwest who drive across the country to honor the wish of their dying friend who wanted to see “The Phantom Menace” at Lucas’s ranch. It co-stars Jay Baruchel, Chris Marquette and Sam Huntington.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.