Lets hope Tawny Kitaen is invited again
Twenty-Two years after Tom Hanks first flung the streamers around for his “Bachelor Party” – a sequel has been commissioned.
According to Video Business, “Bachelor Party 2” – which, by the way, won’t feature Academy favourite Hanks – will be headed straight to DVD sometime this year.
“It’s more about how beloved a movie was than when it was”, explains FOX’s Steve Bersch. Bachelor Party was a classic in its day. But very rarely will you see a movie launch specifically for video that doesn’t have any brand equity attached. A franchise lets you compete on street date with a [theatrical] movie that probably has a $30 million marketing spend.”
According to The Movie Insider, Jay Longino will write the script for the film and Ron Moler, William Sherak, Jason Shuman will produce.
In 1984’s “Bachelor Party”, Tom Hanks played Rick Gassko, a soon-to-be-married man whose friends throw him the ultimate bachelor party. The film also starred the late Wendie Jo Sperber.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.