Lets hope Tawny Kitaen is invited again
Twenty-Two years after Tom Hanks first flung the streamers around for his “Bachelor Party” – a sequel has been commissioned.
According to Video Business, “Bachelor Party 2” – which, by the way, won’t feature Academy favourite Hanks – will be headed straight to DVD sometime this year.
“It’s more about how beloved a movie was than when it was”, explains FOX’s Steve Bersch. Bachelor Party was a classic in its day. But very rarely will you see a movie launch specifically for video that doesn’t have any brand equity attached. A franchise lets you compete on street date with a [theatrical] movie that probably has a $30 million marketing spend.”
According to The Movie Insider, Jay Longino will write the script for the film and Ron Moler, William Sherak, Jason Shuman will produce.
In 1984’s “Bachelor Party”, Tom Hanks played Rick Gassko, a soon-to-be-married man whose friends throw him the ultimate bachelor party. The film also starred the late Wendie Jo Sperber.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.