Murphy sequel blessed theatrically
Not since “Toy Story 2” – originally envisioned as a lead title for Buena Vista Home Entertainment’s DVD division – has a film, originally destined for much less, been granted a much bigger canvas.
Apparently Twentieth Century Fox are so happy with “Doctor Dolittle 3” that they’ve decided to release it at theatres. The film stars Kyla Pratt as the doctor’s daughter, who helps train animals on a ranch to win a rodeo and help a financially strapped camp. Nope, Eddie Murphy didn’t see fit to cameo.
Just before Christmas, the cast and crew of the film were told that the sequel “would be upgraded” to a cinema release. It’s released on Feb 16.
“We took a look at it, and it was good enough to be a theatrical release,” said Fox distrib prexy Bruce Snyder.
Thanks to ‘D.Coe (Animal Trainer/Co-ordinator – “Dr.Dolittle 3″)’
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.