Murphy sequel blessed theatrically
Not since “Toy Story 2” – originally envisioned as a lead title for Buena Vista Home Entertainment’s DVD division – has a film, originally destined for much less, been granted a much bigger canvas.
Apparently Twentieth Century Fox are so happy with “Doctor Dolittle 3” that they’ve decided to release it at theatres. The film stars Kyla Pratt as the doctor’s daughter, who helps train animals on a ranch to win a rodeo and help a financially strapped camp. Nope, Eddie Murphy didn’t see fit to cameo.
Just before Christmas, the cast and crew of the film were told that the sequel “would be upgraded” to a cinema release. It’s released on Feb 16.
“We took a look at it, and it was good enough to be a theatrical release,” said Fox distrib prexy Bruce Snyder.
Thanks to ‘D.Coe (Animal Trainer/Co-ordinator – “Dr.Dolittle 3″)’
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.