Vin Diesel for the “Babylon Babies” movie
Having now done the ‘See, I can act with hair AND a gut’ routine (see the trailer for “Find Me Guilty” here), Vin Diesel is looking at re-enrolling into the academy of action heroes, muscle and mayhem.
Diesel will headline “Babylon A.D”, Mathieu Kassowitz’s film transfer of the hardback “Babylon Babies”, according to says Allocine.
Originally, says the site, Kassowitz’s regular go-to man Vincent Cassel was going to headline the film, but he has dropped out to do a two-part project based on France’s former Public Enemy no.1, Jacques Mesrine.
Set to start shooting next June, “Babylon A.D” is a $60 million dollar movie that takes place in the very close future, where the world is torn apart by wars, the mafia and the sects. Diesel will have the lead role of a mercenary who is trafficking a young Russian girl into the United States.
Thanks to ‘Kriszta’
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.