Thinks she’ll tarnish it in some way
Former “Buffy” star Alyson Hannigan says not to take much stock into rumours that there will one day be a series of telemovies based on the Slayer’s pals.
Though rumours suggested Hannigan might even reprise her role as Willow for one of the telemovies (or ‘direct to DVD’ films, as most recently rumoured), Hannigan doesn’t sound optimistic.
“I think I would just be too scared to sort of go back and possibly tarnish it in any way”, she tells Sci Fi Wire. Joss [Whedon] is too busy [to do a Willow movie]. He’s not going to write it. He’s not going to direct it, you know? I’m sure he would get great people, but there’s nothing like the Joss touch. I think by all means they should absolutely do the Spike movie. I think that’s the logical next step, but … I don’t think Willow is the next step.”
The latest is that the WB are keen for some kind of “Buffy” spin-off movie, particularly the often-mentioned “Spike” film, but Joss Whedon’s too booked-up to do it at the moment.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.