Thinks she’ll tarnish it in some way
Former “Buffy” star Alyson Hannigan says not to take much stock into rumours that there will one day be a series of telemovies based on the Slayer’s pals.
Though rumours suggested Hannigan might even reprise her role as Willow for one of the telemovies (or ‘direct to DVD’ films, as most recently rumoured), Hannigan doesn’t sound optimistic.
“I think I would just be too scared to sort of go back and possibly tarnish it in any way”, she tells Sci Fi Wire. Joss [Whedon] is too busy [to do a Willow movie]. He’s not going to write it. He’s not going to direct it, you know? I’m sure he would get great people, but there’s nothing like the Joss touch. I think by all means they should absolutely do the Spike movie. I think that’s the logical next step, but … I don’t think Willow is the next step.”
The latest is that the WB are keen for some kind of “Buffy” spin-off movie, particularly the often-mentioned “Spike” film, but Joss Whedon’s too booked-up to do it at the moment.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.