The Hoff has plans for a relaunch
David Hasselhoff is planning to don the togs again.
Seemingly clutching at straws, the actor is apparently considering resurrecting TV’s “Baywatch” – at one stage, the most popular series in the world – and is already scouting potential locales.
As a fresh change, the towering buddy of K.I.T.T wants to set the next series in Paris, New York or Miami.
“They’ll be lifeguards who are also sent on crime-busting sprees”, he tells Sky News.
Hmmm….didn’t we already see that one? Wasn’t it called “Baywatch Nights”.
Meantime, “Hostel” Director Eli Roth continues to work on the “Baywatch” movie.
Though Pamela Anderson is someone who has been mentioned for a role in the film (Roth tells Moviehole “Pammy and the Gals will most likely do cameos in the movie, but for the main cast they want to go with a whole new crop of hotties. I know the other producers spoke to Pamela about it, and she said she’d love to do a cameo. The shoot’s a long way away so anything can happen, but for me, it just wouldn’t be Baywatch without her), Hasselhoff says he hasn’t been contacted about making an appearance in it.
“I haven’t been offered a role yet but I keep my fingers crossed.”
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.