Can George Kennedy fll the void of Richard Crenna?
A number of notable film vets are in talks to join Sylvester Stallone for the recently announced “Rambo 4”, says StalloneZone.com.
George Kennedy leads a pack of actors that are under consideration to play the role of Rambo’s special Corporal in the film, says the site.
WWII veteran Kennedy is no stranger to action, having starred in such classics as TV’s “Gunsmoke”, as well as the films “Airport”, “Cahill U.S. Marshal”, “The Delta Force”, and “Hired to Kill”. In more recent years, he’s more known for his role as Captain Ed Hocken in the four “Naked Gun” comedies.
Also being considered for that role is TV legend Ed Asner, Ken Kercheval (“Surviving In LA”) and Ronny Cox, familiar for his roles in the “Robocop” and “Beverly Hills Cop” series.
An equally important role to be filled is that of Rambo’s wife in the film. Apparently the two contenders at the moment are “Boston Public” fave Missy Yager and “Deadwood” regular Kim Dickens.
Thanks to ‘AB King’
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.