The Pizza-eating green guys return in 2007
Hated the first one, loved the second, endured the third. If I got out them out – actually, I don’t think I even own DVD copies of them come to think of it – tonight though, I’ve a feeling I’d be pretty disappointed. I’ve a feeling those “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”, much like the Rubik’s cube, Sunday night movie and heart-tick Muffins, were a thing of its time.
Just don’t tell The Weinstein Company that. They’ve just poured a punnet of cash into a new “Ninja Turtles” film, a CGI one, which Warners has agreed to distribute. Granted, like “Batman Begins”, this is a restart to the series, or close to it, so any concerns about wonky ‘guys in suits’ and Vanilla Ice title tracks, should pretty much be taken care of.
“‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ represents a brand that is widely recognized all around the world, and we think this new CG version will be a huge hit among audiences everywhere,” said TWC co-chair Harvey Weinstein, who made the announcement with Warner Bros. Pictures president of distribution Dan Fellman.
The company is quick to point out that the new “Ninja Turtles” film, which won’t feature the voice of Corey Feldman, will be much “grittier” than the first three films.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.