Biopic about the 80’s popstress in the works
I’ve always adored Belinda Carlisle. Yep, she’s a couple of sizes bigger now, and a few silver strains are atop of her beautiful head, but seriously, I’d still pay a good fifty smackers to see her in concert if she toured. The gruff, but alluring voice of hers – wow. Baby leave a strobe light on for me.
For those that are old enough to remember, Carlisle had quite the tumultuous life in the 80’s, didn’t she? Remember all the troubles she had with her weight? And most notably, her drug addiction?
Now, according to Sky Showbiz, the flaxen fox is trying to get a film version of her travels onto the big screen.
“It will shock many – I’ve lived a full life and really enjoyed my time as a pop star.”
And whom does she think would make the perfect celluloid Carlisle? Jessica Alba.
Now, I don’t know whether that’s something that Ms Alba would be interested in – though she did do “Into the Blue”, so she’s obviously not too picky – but I’m definitely keen to hear whether it happens or not. Personally, I’d go for an unknown.
I’m mad about you…..you’re mad about me babe…..um, sorry. Forgot I had company.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.