Another plum part for the former Brat Packer
She’s been away for our screens for a while, but seems Ashton Kutcher’s sick of bringing home the bacon himself and has forced his Charlies Angel back out to work again. Demi Moore is in talks for the second of two new roles announced this week. (The other, “Flawless” co-starring Michael Caine, was mentioned yesterday, and my fingers are too tired to re-type the details, so just scroll down for that short, OK? Thanks. Appreciate it).
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Moore is in talks to join Kevin Costner and William Hurt in “Mr.Brooks”, the psychological thriller in which Kev and Bill play a serial killer and his alter-ego, respectively.
Moore will play a tough detective whose devotion to her craft catches the attention and respect of the serial killer she is hunting, which leads to a symbiotic relationship.
Moore’s next film is “Bobby”, directed by her old flame Emilio Estevez, which apparently has the Weinstein Company has picked up to distribute.
- Story deets for Noomi Rapace starrer Rupture - April 21, 2015
- James Wan doing remake of The Entity - April 21, 2015
- Shadowhunters recruits out of Vampire Academy - April 21, 2015
- Final Trailer : The Death of Superman Lives - April 21, 2015
- Friday Night Lights star headlines S.H.I.E.L.D spin-off - April 21, 2015
- Another original returns for X-Files sequel series - April 21, 2015
- Billy Zane returns for Zoolander 2 - April 21, 2015
- Captain Marvel writers confirmed - April 21, 2015
- Pan postponed - April 21, 2015
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.