Starring Hugh Jackman and Vinnie Jones
This could mean either two things :
1) He has done such a knock-up job on “X-Men 3”, that Rothman’s keen for him to take the reigns on “Wolverine” above anyone else
2) That Ratner’s insisting he’s the right man for the gig, and knowing he ‘gets all the good stuff’, the tower aren’t rebutting the claim.
Still, after seeing the most recent trailer for “X-Men 3”, I am on the boat that’s heading towards ‘could be good, after all’ territory. OK, so Bryan Singer did absolute wonders with the “X-Men” series, but what everyone’s forgetting is that those movies also had excellent scripts. What’s to say the stencil of the third film wouldn’t make a great movie even if Dennis Dugan were helming? I wouldn’t at all be surprised. Still, the jury’s out until May.
As the headline reads, Ratner’s now rumoured to be directing Hugh Jackman in the “Wolverine” spin-off that’s set to go as soon as Oscar’s pop has grown his sideburns back. That’s not all though, “X-Men 3” co-star Vinnie Jones is set to reprise his role of Juggernaut for the Jackman-starrer too.
Talking to MTV, Jones said “[Brett] was saying that they’ll probably use a lot of the characters,” Jones said, implying that the director will also return alongside star Hugh Jackman in “Wolverine.” “Hopefully [the Wolverine/ Juggernaut rivalry] will come into it”.
Ratner’s got a woody for Jones, it seems, because the ex-soccer player is also rumoured to have accepted a part in his “Rush Hour 3”.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.