Matthew Fox joins Dennis Quaid for thriller
“Lost” is doing miraculous things for Matthew Fox’s career – seemingly so much more than anything the long running “Party of Five did, especially when it comes to work outside the tube. (Which begs the question….just how long is Jack for the Island?)
Hot on the heels of his new football movie with Matthew McConaughey, “We are Marshall”, Fox has been offered a plum role in “Vantage Point”, a new thriller opposite Dennis Quaid. “XXX” Producer Neal H.Moritz is producing the film, which tells of an attempted assassination of the president from five different points of view. Quaid and Fox will star as secret service agents.
The director is Pete Travis, director of the recent festival fave “Omagh”, about the aftermath of the 1998 Real IRA bombing that killed 29 people in Omagh, Northern Ireland. He’s also helmed episodes of TV’s “Cold Feet” and “Other People’s Children”.
The writer is a newbie named Barry Levy.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.