Young actor up for role in Michael Bay’s live-action version
If we learnt anything from “Project Greenlight” – besides that in order to make a movie, you have to sell your soul – it’s that young Shia LaBeouf is one in-demand actor. You’ll recall that LaBeouf was the likeable young chap that fronted the winning film of the second season, “The Battle of Shaker Heights”.
Well, seems he’s graduated from a small fries – thanks to some high-profile roles in films like “Constantine” and “I, Robot”- to a large serving of potato-ey goodness, with word that he’s in talks to star in the forthcoming live-action “Transformers” movie.
According to IGN FilmForce, the 19-year-old actor is up for the role of the film’s human protagonist “Sam” in the big-screen version of the 80’s toon fave. No doubt director Michael Bay will test a few other actors for the role, but from the sounds of it, LaBeouf might just have it in the bag.
“Transformers”, which will be executive produced by Steven Spielberg, and again follow the battles of robots that can turn conveniently into Taxi’s or Assault Vehicles at the click of a finger.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.