Young actor up for role in Michael Bay’s live-action version
If we learnt anything from “Project Greenlight” – besides that in order to make a movie, you have to sell your soul – it’s that young Shia LaBeouf is one in-demand actor. You’ll recall that LaBeouf was the likeable young chap that fronted the winning film of the second season, “The Battle of Shaker Heights”.
Well, seems he’s graduated from a small fries – thanks to some high-profile roles in films like “Constantine” and “I, Robot”- to a large serving of potato-ey goodness, with word that he’s in talks to star in the forthcoming live-action “Transformers” movie.
According to IGN FilmForce, the 19-year-old actor is up for the role of the film’s human protagonist “Sam” in the big-screen version of the 80’s toon fave. No doubt director Michael Bay will test a few other actors for the role, but from the sounds of it, LaBeouf might just have it in the bag.
“Transformers”, which will be executive produced by Steven Spielberg, and again follow the battles of robots that can turn conveniently into Taxi’s or Assault Vehicles at the click of a finger.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.