and picks up some work at the “Grind House’
The God’s have rained down on another down-and-out actor.
Seems Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez have rescued the fallen B-actor Jeff Fahey from anonymity – according to JoBlo.com – where he’s been starring in such shelf-warming gems as “Darkman III : Die Darkman Die”, “Operation Delta Force” and “Inferno” .Yep, the cast of “Grind House” just got bigger by one.
At one stage, the NY-born actor was well on his way to becoming the next big thing in Lalawood starring in sizeable studio efforts like “The Lawnmower Man”, “Wyatt Earp” and “Silverado”. He also played the lead role in “Parker Kane”, a telemovie that was intended – but never did – to spawn a series.
“Grind House”, released next year sometime, also stars Michael Biehn, Freddy Rodriguez, Marley Shelton, Josh Brolin and Danny Trejo.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.