and picks up some work at the “Grind House’
The God’s have rained down on another down-and-out actor.
Seems Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez have rescued the fallen B-actor Jeff Fahey from anonymity – according to JoBlo.com – where he’s been starring in such shelf-warming gems as “Darkman III : Die Darkman Die”, “Operation Delta Force” and “Inferno” .Yep, the cast of “Grind House” just got bigger by one.
At one stage, the NY-born actor was well on his way to becoming the next big thing in Lalawood starring in sizeable studio efforts like “The Lawnmower Man”, “Wyatt Earp” and “Silverado”. He also played the lead role in “Parker Kane”, a telemovie that was intended – but never did – to spawn a series.
“Grind House”, released next year sometime, also stars Michael Biehn, Freddy Rodriguez, Marley Shelton, Josh Brolin and Danny Trejo.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.