In theatres this October
Can’t keep a dying serial killer down it seems… with Tobin Bell confirmed to reprise his role as the villainous ‘Jigsaw’ from “Saw” and “Saw 2” for the inevitable “Saw 3”.
According to SneakPeek, Shawnee Smith, who played Amanda (subject of an interesting little twist at the end of “Saw 2”, which we won’t reveal here), in the first two films, is also returning. How good has this series been to Shawnee? Seriously, whoever thought it would get much better for the lovely lass than playing the ditzy subordinate on TV’s “Becker”? I’m sure she’s smiling.
The film, again directed by Darren Lynn Bousman (“Saw 2”), will shoot in Toronto from May 1-June 12 for a release on October 27.
And to think we had to wait all those years for “The Empire Strikes Back” – – – – a cough and a sneeze later, and we’ve already got a follow-up to a film that’s .not even had time to cool from the spool.
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.