More casting for Sly’s “Rambo” return
Personally, I don’t see it – but then, I probably said the same about the funnyguy from “Moonlighting” being cast as a blood-tainted machine-gun toting action hero.
Bruno Campos, who hit the big time as the charming Diego Vasquez on Christina Applegate’s sitcom “Jesse”, has apparently been cast as a villain in the new “Rambo” flick, according to StalloneZone.com.
Apparently Campos was quite the solid stuff on TV’s “E.R”, so the Demolition Man’s giving him a shot as the film’s main rogue.
Former “Dallas” star Ken Kercheval, Randee Heller (“The Karate Kid”), Tony Burton (“Rocky Balboa”), “Larry Wilcox” (CHIPS), and Avery Brooks (“Star Trek : Deep Space Nine”) have also signed on. (Interesting to note that Kercheval was up for the role of Colonel Keating, a part that ultimately went to James Brolin.)
Casting is now underway for the part of a U.S fugitive, wrongly accused of war crimes, who teams up with John Rambo to fling a few missiles in the bad guys’ direction. According to the site, “Lost” star Matthew Fox is one actor that they’re considering.
The site also confirmed that Stallone would next be turning his attention to a film called “The Kitchen Boys”, about a two brothers coming home to Hells Kitchen from Vietnam.
Thanks to ‘LR’
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.