“Texas Chainsaw” actor wants to be Jason!
So, I was talking to Andrew Bryniarski, you know, the new Leatherface in the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” remake? Anyway, he tells me he’s hot to play Jason Voorhees in the next – whatever it may be – “Friday the 13th” movie, and has let the studio know that he’s dead keen to don the hockey mask.
Needs a bit of help though.
“I want to play Jason….I may play Jason”, he says. “They don’t have a script, and they aren’t in talks with anybody yet”.
New Line are said to be toying with a few ideas for the next “Jason” movie, including a prequel to the first film, and a “Freddy vs. Jason vs. Michael” movie.
Whatever it is, he wants in.
He’d be good. He’s big. He’s menacing. He’s a fit. If you want to see Leatherface as the new Jason, “Write or call platinum dunes”, he says, and hopefully they’ll let “Ya speak yer mind on casting me as Jason. It’s their call.
Meantime, you can [soon] catch Mr Bryniarski in the forthcoming “Texas Chainsaw” prequel, which he stresses is going to knock your booties off. “[The] Prequel rocks like a mother. The script is excellent – so is the film”, he says.
The horror fave next appears in Tom Savini’s “The Forest” with, ironically enough, former Jason Voorhees, Kane Hodder.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.