And has a new film with Wesley Snipes
In a podcast over at his fan club site, 80s icon Michael Biehn confirmed that he is indeed part of the ensemble cast of Rodriguez/Tarantino’s “Grind House”, and that the film has indeed shut down temporarily – but not for good, as others have reported.
He has to return to Texas later on, around June, to shoot “a few more scenes” for the film, says Biehn. Meantime, he’s going to shoot another movie.
“It’s been an absolutely amazing experience on Grindhouse. [I] love Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino. Rodriguez is an immensely talented guy…and I think it’s just going to be an amazing movie.
Meantime, whilst “Grind House” is on momentary hold, Biehn is going to Europe to re-team with his “Art of War” co-star Wesley Snipes for the actioner “Shooter”. Following the five-week shoot, he’ll return to Texas to finish the former.
“Shooter” – from Lighthouse, who are currently prepping “Showgirls 2″- will see Snipes play an ex-CIA operator who is reactivated in order to take out a renegade agent.
Thanks to ‘Joel’
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.