And has a new film with Wesley Snipes
In a podcast over at his fan club site, 80s icon Michael Biehn confirmed that he is indeed part of the ensemble cast of Rodriguez/Tarantino’s “Grind House”, and that the film has indeed shut down temporarily – but not for good, as others have reported.
He has to return to Texas later on, around June, to shoot “a few more scenes” for the film, says Biehn. Meantime, he’s going to shoot another movie.
“It’s been an absolutely amazing experience on Grindhouse. [I] love Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino. Rodriguez is an immensely talented guy…and I think it’s just going to be an amazing movie.
Meantime, whilst “Grind House” is on momentary hold, Biehn is going to Europe to re-team with his “Art of War” co-star Wesley Snipes for the actioner “Shooter”. Following the five-week shoot, he’ll return to Texas to finish the former.
“Shooter” – from Lighthouse, who are currently prepping “Showgirls 2″- will see Snipes play an ex-CIA operator who is reactivated in order to take out a renegade agent.
Thanks to ‘Joel’
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.