And has a new film with Wesley Snipes
In a podcast over at his fan club site, 80s icon Michael Biehn confirmed that he is indeed part of the ensemble cast of Rodriguez/Tarantino’s “Grind House”, and that the film has indeed shut down temporarily – but not for good, as others have reported.
He has to return to Texas later on, around June, to shoot “a few more scenes” for the film, says Biehn. Meantime, he’s going to shoot another movie.
“It’s been an absolutely amazing experience on Grindhouse. [I] love Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino. Rodriguez is an immensely talented guy…and I think it’s just going to be an amazing movie.
Meantime, whilst “Grind House” is on momentary hold, Biehn is going to Europe to re-team with his “Art of War” co-star Wesley Snipes for the actioner “Shooter”. Following the five-week shoot, he’ll return to Texas to finish the former.
“Shooter” – from Lighthouse, who are currently prepping “Showgirls 2″- will see Snipes play an ex-CIA operator who is reactivated in order to take out a renegade agent.
Thanks to ‘Joel’
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.