Another superhero helping out the blue crew?
As previously rumoured, popular Marvel comic book character The Silver Surfer is set to join The Fantastic Four on screen, for the blue crew’s next adventure.
Though once rumoured to be debuting in his own film, Surfer will now be popping up as a key player in “Fantastic Four 2”. Though there are two different scripts that the studio has to choose from – one by “Twin Peaks” scribe Mark Frost and another by Don Payne, of “Super Ex-Girlfriend” – they both apparently feature the probably Surfer, according to Variety.
Keanu Reeves, The Rock, and Vin Diesel are just some of the actors whose names have been branded about for the role of The Silver Surfer – a galaxy-cruising protector endowed with superhuman strength, who is able to control and direct cosmic energies, with enough force to destroy a city – in the past, when it was initially going to be it’s own stand-alone project. The budget of this film is probably so far blown it won’t be able to stretch anymore for as big a name – so wouldn’t expect any of those guys to be riding the board.
“Fantastic Four 2” will be rocking into theatres July 4, 2007.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.