Newbies join the horror franchise
Actors Bahar Soomekh and Angus MacFadyen have signed to do battle with the evil Jigsaw killer in Lionsgate’s “Saw 3”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Soomekh (“Mission: Impossible III”) and MacFadyen (“Equilibrium”) will join franchise returnees Tobin Bell, Shawnee Smith and Dina Meyer for the third film. Bell will reprise his role as villain Jigsaw, and Smith and Meyer are back as Amanda and Kerry, respectively. The former duo will play characters Lynn and Jeff, respectively.
The sequel will be out in time for trick and treat, October ’06.
- Trailer : The Longest Ride - December 23, 2014
- Blunt, Tatum, Penn for Sinister Six? - December 23, 2014
- Bruce Campbell on the Evil Dead series - December 23, 2014
- New Selma trailer, lyric video - December 23, 2014
- Justin Lin directing Star Trek 3 - December 23, 2014
- Mike vs North Korea vs Sony - December 23, 2014
- Trailer : Focus - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : In The Heart of The Sea - December 22, 2014
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.